Disinfect Your Toilet The Right Way!!
During this difficult time your mission is to keep yourself and those around you safe!! This may consist of social distancing, staying hydrated, well nourished, keeping up with personal body hygiene and last, but not least disinfect everything in your home. Today we wanted to cover the most used item in your home “the toilet”!! Keep reading and find out the top 6 steps to get your toilet in tip top shape.
1) Clear Out Area: Before cleaning the toilet, you must clear the area of all surrounding items. Some items may include toilet paper, plungers, bathroom sprays etc. You definitely don’t want to splash your items with dirty toilet water.
2) Cleaning Solution: Use your favorite, yet gentle and non-pipe damaging toilet bowl cleaner. Apply as close to the rim and allow to rest for a few minutes while you take care of the other items on your toilet.
3) Exterior Cleaning: Begin at the top and work your way down. Be sure to not miss your toilet handle, lid, and a 360° cleaning of the base.
4) Toilet Seat Time: Aside from your toilet bowl the other direst part of your toilet is the seat. Be sure to clean around the hinges, the rim and of course above/below the seat.
5) Scrub A Dub Dub: Now that it has been a few minutes since you have allowed the cleaning solution to set in the bowl it’s time to scrub away!!
6) Leave The Tank For Last: This is a very often yet very forgotten part!! Make sure to gently yet thoroughly wipe down the inside of the tank. Try these helpful cleaning tips at home.We hope you and your loved ones stay safe.
Our emergency team is available 24/7 to help in any plumbing issue. Feel free to contact Empire Water Main & Sewer at (718)email@example.com